We will be returning to the Rodeway Inn in Fort Lauderdale again for our 2019 cruise. The guest rooms have been remodeled since our 2017 stay and I’m told the upgrades are really nice. That being said, feel free to shop around and find the hotel that’s best for you. There are many properties in Fort Lauderdale that offer shuttles to the airport and cruise port.
The hotel is offering a rate of $169.99 (subject to taxes and fees) per night for January 11th and 12th as well as on the day of return (January 19th). They also offer post cruse “Day Rooms” for those who don’t fly out until later.
All reservations include:
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and cruise port.
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking during your stay.
- Onsite restaurant.
- Extended parking while cruising at a rate of $8 per day (parking at the port is $17 per day).
- Transportation from the cruise port to the airport can be arranged through the hotel for $10 per person (the cruise lines charge up to $21 per person).
Call 1-954-792-8181 and ask to be included in the Elvis Birthday Cruise block. Rooms are limited.
If you have any difficulty making your reservation with the front desk, please call a member of the hotel’s sales team during business hours and they will take care of you directly:
Precious Holt (954) 734-2428 (Direct Line)
Angela Gonzalez (954) 734-2438 (Direct Line)
Nadine Bankley (954) 734-2429 (Direct Line)