PLEASE NOTE: GOTRAVEL is not involved in hotel accommodations for the cruise. Please use the information below to book directly. GOTRAVEL and Sherry Management, LLC are not involved in the operation or management of the hotel. If you are not happy with their service, please feel free to find a room elsewhere in Fort Lauderdale. There are may properties that offer shuttles to the airport and cruise port.
We will be returning to the Rodeway Inn in Fort Lauderdale again for our 2020 cruises. The guest rooms have been remodeled since our 2017 stay and I’m told the upgrades are really nice.
We have requested the hotel simply let guests know there is no availability once the hotel is full to avoid the confusion we had this year.
For January’s Cruise the group rate is $189.99 for Friday. For guests that would like to come earlier, the rate is $129.99 for Thursday. This is an average rate of $159.99 based on a 2 night stay per night (subject to taxes and fees). They will honor the rate for the day or return, and they also offer post cruse “Day Rooms” for those who don’t fly out until later.
All reservations include:
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and cruise port.
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking during your stay.
- Onsite restaurant.
- Extended parking while cruising at a rate of $8 per day (parking at the port is $17 per day).
- Transportation from the cruise port to the airport can be arranged through the hotel for $10 per person (the cruise lines charge up to $21 per person). Please make these reservations directly with the hotel.
Call 1-954-792-8181 and ask to be included in the Elvis Cruise block. Rooms are limited.
If you have any difficulty making your reservation with the front desk, please call a member of the hotel’s sales team during business hours and they will take care of you directly:
Precious Holt (954) 734-2428 (Direct Line)
Angela Gonzalez (954) 734-2438 (Direct Line)
Nadine Bankley (954) 734-2429 (Direct Line)