We will be returning to the Rodeway Inn in Fort Lauderdale again for our 2019 cruises. The guest rooms have been remodeled since our 2017 stay and I’m told the upgrades are really nice. That being said, feel free to shop around and find the hotel that’s best for you. There are many properties in Fort Lauderdale that offer shuttles to the airport and cruise port.
The hotel is offering a rate of $169.99 for January and $179.99 for March (subject to taxes and fees) per night. They will honor the rate for the day or return, and they also offer post cruse “Day Rooms” for those who don’t fly out until later.
All reservations include:
- Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport and cruise port.
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking during your stay.
- Onsite restaurant.
- Extended parking while cruising at a rate of $8 per day (parking at the port is $17 per day).
- Transportation from the cruise port to the airport can be arranged through the hotel for $10 per person (the cruise lines charge up to $21 per person).
Call 1-954-792-8181 and ask to be included in the Elvis Cruise block. Rooms are limited. Make sure you confirm the January or March bock so there is no mix up!
If you have any difficulty making your reservation with the front desk, please call a member of the hotel’s sales team during business hours and they will take care of you directly:
Precious Holt (954) 734-2428 (Direct Line)
Angela Gonzalez (954) 734-2438 (Direct Line)
Nadine Bankley (954) 734-2429 (Direct Line)